CCTV systems are not only ideal for security, but are a superb aid to reducing stress on routine daily tasks enabling you to:
- Monitor Tack Rooms containing thousands of pounds worth of kit which are routinely left unattended.
- Monitoring expectant mares, even from the comfort of your home.
- Watching over sick animals without the need to be physically there 24 hours a day.
- Protect from external attempts to interfere with Horses prior to competitions and events.
We also have a range of wireless camera systems for horse boxes, allowing you to keep an eye on animals during transit whilst at the same time helping with the task of reversing.
Equine CCTV have long been established in the CCTV marketplace and in partnership with a number of Stud Farms and Equine Specialists we have developed a number of systems specifically designed to meet the needs of this market sector.
We understand that Horse welfare and security means much more than just physical security, therefore we have developed
a number of systems specifically designed for the following applications:
- Systems to enable owners and trainers to view their Horses over the internet.
- Wireless Horse Box cameras.
Day & Night cameras to monitor:
- Foaling boxes.
- Quarantine areas (i.e. horses with colic or laminitis).
- Exercise areas.
- Vet’s rooms (Horse welfare, Health & Safety).
- Tack shops & stables.
- Warm up and practice areas.
- Instant Electronic Message
In todays busy world give yourself and your customers the peace of mind that comes with knowing you can access your system over a broadband connection from anywhere in the world at anytime.
NCPI Security Visions Group
The equine CCTV “Equinecam” is the only high resolution 3.1mpx camera available which offers a high resolution image with built in image storage as standard which enables playback of events. The camera can digitally pan, tilt and zoom-in on live and recorded images and it comes with licence free software.
Remote monitoring can be carried out anywhere in the world via GSM, Wi-Fi, Broadband, iPhone or iPad with full operation control.
The camera sends an email, Instant Electronic Message, SIP or VoIP communications and has a 5 year exchange warranty, 5 year remote access maintenance with 24/7 back up and same day on site service.